[Peace-discuss] Lesser evilism

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Sep 16 21:48:12 CDT 2004

Looks like Kerry's managing to lose this election all by himself.  He was polled at just 4% above Bush in Illinois.

http://www.pollkatz.homestead.com/files/kerryEVproj.htm

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://www.race2004.net/

http://www.federalreview.com/

http://www.electionprojection.com/

Oh, he is the lesser of two evils.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246
>>> <jencart at mailstation.com> 09/16/04 4:12 PM >>>
We wouldn't BE @ war if Naderites had voted for "the lesser of two evils" in 2000.  Duh.  And if Naderites throw the election to Bush again, there goes what's left of our democracy.... think Supreme Court appointees....

Jenifer C.