[Peace-discuss] Fwd:Re: Thank you!

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Sep 19 22:12:19 CDT 2004

A lovely response from Greg/Boardman's Art Theatre --
Thanks Jenifer, for the kind words.
I'm glad that you enjoy what we've done with the theatre, and the films we bring in.
There are many good ones to choose from. We can't begin to show all of the ones
we'd like. We want to balance what we show, have a good mix, and make enough money to pay the bills too.

As for the video, we felt that it was important to offer a venue. I just couldn't believe that it was pulled from cable access.

Thanks again,
Greg