[Peace-discuss] RE: [cu_citizens] We won! Eavesdropping charges against Martel have been dropped

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:03:42 CDT 2004

I couldn't agree more.  Celebrate the victory, but use
it as an occasion to focus more attention on Patrick's
case and the job we still have to do!

And the Coalition for a Police Review Board is meeting
next Tuesday - I'll bring it up there, too.  If
anybody else wants to come, the meeting is at 7:30 in
the Bondurant Room of the Illinois Disciples
Foundation, 610 E Springfield in Champaign.

Ricky Baldwin

<spiritofsandra at hotmail.com>,<baldwinricky at yahoo.com>,<kakranich at yahoo.com>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/pmgqlB/TM