[Peace-discuss] Barack Obama for U.S. Senator???

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:37:15 CDT 2004

Thanks, Mort-

This is the kind of thing we in the antiwar movement
need to be thinking about!  Here's a man who most of
us have supported, a democrat, regarded as an antiwar
candidate almost universally, and he says we might
attack Iran, in the current manner of speaking,
"preemptively"!

I doubt that Kerry is to Obama's left on this.

The point is, whoever wins the elections in November,
we definitely have our work cut out for us.  This
election will not solve our problem.  We need to
defeat Bush, yes, definitely.  Defeat Keyes for so
many reasons, too.  But focus on the principles of
opposing militarism, domination and mass hysteria, not
hooray for the Dems. It WILL backfire after November.

Ricky