[Peace-discuss] Liberals and Schiavo

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:45:40 CST 2005

I'm a bit concerned that this arrives on April 1, but nevertheless here
are some comments:

[1] The government also prohibited anyone from bringing her food and
water.  She wasn't dying until then.

[2] The government that M. L. King called the greatest purveyor of
violence in the world regularly ends human lives with impunity.  I was
specifically referring to abortion.

[3] The undemocratic device that some liberals seem to be putting their
hopes in, is the filibuster.

[4] I don't think you're attending to what Jefferson meant by
"aristocrats," if you can't find five (and you only need four more). --CGE