[Peace-discuss] End of life decisions

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Mon Apr 4 13:00:04 CDT 2005

I'll stick my 2c in.... What you want for yrself, Carl, should be made clear to yr next of kin or person who has yr power of attny.  Y're entitled to yr opinion, but what you want for others -- unless you are the next of kin or have power of attny --  is besides the point re others' end-of-life decisions.  (No smoke, pls, re collateral damage in war, etc., etc. Pls stick to this topic!)

BTW, are you saying that you could NOT carry out yr next of kin's wishes if they ran contrary to yr own re end-of-life decisions?

Jenifer C.