[Peace-discuss] Fwd: ONE LAST CHANCE - 5th MLK Countywide Anniversary Program

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 19:56:23 CST 2005

We've put an add in for the last several years so I
assume we'll want to do one again this year.  Anyone
up for it?

Linda

--- CommunityRelations CommunityRelations
<CommunityRelations at ci.champaign.il.us> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:13:55 -0600
> From: "CommunityRelations CommunityRelations"
> <CommunityRelations at ci.champaign.il.us>
> To: <CommunityRelations at ci.champaign.il.us>
> Subject: ONE LAST CHANCE - 5th MLK Countywide
> Anniversary Program
>
> Dear Community Leader:
>
> One last chance to show your support and reserve
> your ad for the 2006 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
> Countywide Day Celebration program booklet.  The
> program will be held on Friday, January 13, 2006, at
> the Holiday Inn, Urbana Illinois from 4 - 6 pm.
>
> Ads are very cost effective and a great way to show
> community support. You will find the cost for the
> various size ads on the attached order form as well
> as a letter from Deb Frank-Feinen current MLK
> Planing Committee Member from the Champaign County
> Board  with information about Corporate Sponsorship.
>

> All ads must be submitted with payment and received
> by Noon on Thursday, January 5, 2006, City of
> Champaign, Community Relations Office, 102 North
> Neil, Champaign, IL 61820 or reserve your ad via
> email at CommunityRelations at ci.champaign.il.us
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Jacqueline Watters
> MLK Planing Committee
>
> City of Champaign
> Community Relations Office
> 102 North Neil
> Champaign, IL 61820
> Phone: (217) 403-8830
> Fax: (217) 403-8835

Looking for products that match your values?
Check out http://triballife.net/ for conscious people who care about the environment, labor practices, and quality.
**Just in time for the holidays!**Natural, recycled, and hemp wrapping, cards, and ribbons.**