[Peace-discuss] Fwd: ONE LAST CHANCE - 5th MLK Countywide Anniversary Program

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 09:30:46 CST 2005

We should.  Do we have any text from prev. years?

Or should we write something new? Something like: "The
Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort remembers the achievements
and vision of the Rev. Dr. MLK, Jr, his courageous
opposition to war and racism, his dedication to
justice and freedom for all people and his commitment
to nonviolence."  [We can do better than that, I'm
sure.]  Oh- And we should make sure we have our
website info and meeting time and place, too.

Thanks, Linda!  What do we need to do?
Ricky