[Peace-discuss] Re: Now that's an odd letter

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:03:35 CST 2005

It is odd, particularly since the objection to him was his own
name-calling, specifically of female officials.  I don't know what he's on
about here, given that he's also written strongly anti-war letters to the
NG.  His last line -- "We have met the moron, and he is us" -- perhaps
warns against limiting the responsibility for American crimes to one
person.  --CGE