[Peace-discuss] Re: Now that's an odd letter

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 08:20:16 CST 2005

Yeah, I thought it was sarcastic at first, but I
waited in vain for the other shoe to drop.

It appears to be a straight bemoaning, perhaps a
product of a deranged mind.  The terms he cites, for
one thing, pale by comparison to the ones he himself
had used in his professional capacity - notoriously,
as Carl points out.  Remorse?  Alter ego?  Or just
double standard?  Who knows?

I'm just glad we didn't choose him as our attorney.
His judgment seems to leave something to be desired.

Ricky

--- "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>