[Peace-discuss] Support the troops? Fallujah

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 10 18:18:11 CST 2005

The racist brutality of American troops in Iraq can hardly be denied, but
the US military carefully managed the coverage of Fallujah.  The US has
banned al-Jazeera form the country, and what reporters there are in Iraq
daren't stir beyond the green zone, so accounts come primarily from the US
military themselves.  --CGE