[Peace-discuss] YMCA partners with ARMY

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:50:50 CST 2005

Could always test the Y's commitment to "free speech" by showing up with
some blown up images taken from Abu Ghraib and placing them alongside the
recruitment booth.

Funny that corporations and the global military industrial complex have the
same rights that were intended for people to use in defense of institutional
evils like these....

-
matt