[Peace-discuss] Re: Support the troops?

Julio Rosario prico112000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:58:02 CST 2005

Here's an interesting article on psychological
operations and the manipulation of media that might
help:

Truth from These Podia:  Summary of a Study of
Strategic Influence, Perception Management, Strategic
Information Warfare and Strategic Psychological
Operations in Gulf II (www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/
whispers/documents/truth_1.pdf)

<Pine.SGI.4.10.10502101813000.702131-100000 at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>