[Peace-discuss] Co-sponsor Medea Benjamin?

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 13 14:51:53 CST 2005

Hey Peace list,

I can't come to the meeting today (most likely), but I wondered if AWARE
could co-sponsor this lecture.  It would require no money.  We would put
AWARE's name on the flier. (If I hear back today, otherwise we'll just thank
AWARE at the event).  You all are invited to table at the event.

Let me know if there are any questions

-Jen Walling, Campus Greens

FREE LECTURE!

Medea Benjamin, anti-war activist

"War and Grassroots Activism"

Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 7:30PM

Allen Hall Lounge, 1005 W. Gregory, Urbana

Medea Benjamin is Founding Director of Global Exchange. For over twenty
years, Medea has supported human rights and social justice struggles around
the world. She is also the co-founder of Code Pink: Women for Peace, a
women's group that has been organizing creative actions against the war and
occupation of Iraq. For more information on Medea Benjamin, read her bio at
<http://www.globalexchange.org/getInvolved/speakers/12.html>
http://www.globalexchange.org/getInvolved/speakers/12.html

For more information on the Campus Greens, visit
<outbind://61/www.uiuc.edu/ro/greens> www.uiuc.edu/ro/greens

Lecture sponsored by UIUC Campus Greens, Feminist Majority Alliance

 Paid for by SORF