[Peace-discuss] Co-sponsor Medea Benjamin?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 13 19:21:13 CST 2005

Hey Jen,

I can inform you (officially!) that, at its regularly scheduled meeting
tonight, AWARE, in its august formality, sat on Medea Benjamin (so to
speak, and to quote Hamlet) and agreed to co-sponsor this lecture.

Go nuts with your flyer -- put AWARE's name on it if you wish -- and
prepare for our tabling.

Regards,
Carl