[Peace-discuss] Forgiveness Weekend program schedule

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 14 08:21:32 CST 2005

I asked, "What, specifically, is the disenfranchisement of felons that
this conference seeks to end?"

And you replied, "Carl, you may find an answer to your question in what
Aaron said in his recent 'Public Square' commentary (included below)..."

It's hardly a "mischaracterization" to say that you offered the quoted
commentary as an answer to my question, namely a specification of the
goals of the conference. You now apparently deny that it is an answer to
my question, and I remain in the dark.

Regards, Carl