[Peace-discuss] Forgiveness or justice?

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 22 10:39:55 CST 2005

Carl,

I can't understand the relevance of this article to my comments.
Justice is always appropriate, but I don't know what it means for a
govt agency to forgive. Furthermore, I can't comment on this case but I
do recognize the seriousness of the issues involved.  I am not happy
with the tone of Cockburn's article.  The environment in Mass. was
created by concrete evidence which can't be ignored.