[Peace-discuss] Response to Cockburn article on Paul Shanley

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:05:56 CST 2005

I won't post further on the Shanley case, but those who want to follow up the Cockburn article and see the actual documentation regarding allegations of abuse against Paul Shanley and the way in which they were handled by the church hierarchy might be interested in this site, which includes a timeline of abuse allegations and very extensive links to relevant documents:

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/assign/Shanley-Paul-Richard.htm

I personally would rather that further debate about the Shanley case be done off-list with others who are interested.  But that's just my two cents...

cpi

http://mail.yahoo.com