[Peace-discuss] Hip-hop billboards

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 3 21:30:44 CST 2005

I agree that the matters discussed at Sunday's meeting were far too
inconsequential to elicit the shows of temper at the end, Ricky. But the
diversion of an organization with a serious purpose to such things is
worth derision. And for a group named AWARE to end with calls for
censorship is to make itself ridiculous -- as, say, the editors of the
News-Gazette would be quick to point out. --CGE