[Peace-discuss] Hip-hop billboards

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 4 11:00:11 CST 2005

I am not aware that there was a call to banish the offending(?)
objects, i.e., censorship, although such an inference was initially
present. The ensuing remarks by Aaron did not call for a request to the
N-G to censor the strip as far as I can recall.

As to the billboard, the discussion relieved some of the antagonism to
it.  Vive la discussion! mkb