[Peace-discuss] Next AWARE meeting

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 5 13:34:19 CST 2005

I failed to ask for a facilitator for the AWARE meeting
this Sunday, one of several procedural errors I made in
trying to facilitate the last meeting. I'll facilitate
this week's meeting if there are no objections. Maybe
this time I can get it right!

Is someone putting together an agenda? If not, I'll be
glad to do it.

I woke up this morning reflecting that there have been an
unusual number of displays of anger at AWARE since the
election. Unfortunately, some of this anger has been
incited by AWARE members, bringing war to an anti-war
group..... I don't think this is what any of us want or
intend. But consider who would be pleased, and be afraid.

Bob