[Peace-discuss] Shipping Status, Package Number : 43503PO13066WBK

Milton Davison RobbalamositeRT681 at nerdshack.com
Wed Jan 19 13:00:49 CST 2005

About life
If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.	-Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)

Haven't you disliked reading?
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.	-Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Do those plumbers always remember jumping? I was missing jumping.
Tell me when you have loved singing. Jackie has disliked writing since five weeks ago.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.	H. Jackson Brown
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)