[Peace-discuss] Democracy Now! on Ch 6 M -F @ 7a

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Thu Jan 20 15:23:56 CST 2005

Hi All,

Just what I need -- another addiction!  Fortunately I can set my VCR and my own schedule to watch... Actually, it's more convenient than WEFT @ 4p.....  Thanks, Susan for reminding us that it's finally on, and another BIG thanks to Randall for all his efforts, w/o which this would still be in limbo..... It's an incredible thing to have this available, a little island of truth in the middle of all the other media sins of commission and omission.

Jenifer C.