[Peace-discuss] Fw: Statement Blasting Bush in New York Times Friday

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Thu Jan 20 15:24:24 CST 2005

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Not In Our Name <nion at cloud9.net>
Sent: Jan 19, 2005 10:07 PM
To: jencart at mycidco.com
Subject: Statement Blasting Bush in New York Times Friday

The new Not In Our Name Statement will be published for the first time as a full page in Friday's New York Times.

Make plans now to blast this statement out in every way possible. It needs to be reproduced, printed in local papers, posted on bulletin boards and e-lists, and read on local radio stations.

Help make it clear that George W. Bush "does not speak for us. He does not represent us. He does not act in our name."

The New York Times ad contains a representative list of the over 8,000 people who have now signed the statement. The entire list of signers can be viewed on the statement web site at www.nion.us. The text of the statement can also be downloaded from there.

With your help we can now go on to print the statement in even more papers around the country. Go to the Not In Our Name statement web site at www.nion.us today, sign this statement, and make your on-line contribution.

Together, we are making this happen!

Update Member Info:
http://ezinedirector.com/subscriber/member_profile/?skid=25615561

Cancel Subscription: