[Peace-discuss] Imperfect persons

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 12 23:38:01 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 09:40:35PM -0500, Al Kagan wrote:
> I agree wholeheartedly with Mort.  Hentoff is no role model for me!
> I actually think Carl's post is off topic for our list, and urge him to
> send postings like this to other lists that are engaged in such issues.

Given the diversity of topics I've seen discussed on this list, I'm
concerned about the idea of labelling unpopular ideas "off topic."
If Carl was sending out email about "Politically Correct Penis
Enlargement," that would probably be off-topic.  But talking about
Hentoff's opinions, no matter how unimpressive they might be, seems
reasonable.

Wendy