[Peace-discuss] A conservative on anti-war movements

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 13 08:11:39 CDT 2005

But anti-Semitism and nativism are not the principles that the
paleos offer for their opposition to the war.

Similarly, Hentoff's support for civil liberties doesn't
depend on his support for the war or Israel.

These are examples of what on News from Neptune we've called
The Incompleteness Principle: "Nobody can be wrong all the
time."  --CGE