[Peace-discuss] t-shirts

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 22:44:07 CDT 2005

Here are some websites with t-shirts that are
anti-war...

http://www.peaceplease.com/tshirts.html

This site has an interesting t-shirt with budget info
that might be good with our July 4th theme.  Doesn't
say if the shirts are union made though.

http://politicalclothing.com/

This site has quite a few shirts I don't like, but
there is a to the point "no war" on organic cotton and
for those against Wal-mart there is a "Just say no to
Wal-mart".

http://altahemp.com/political.html

Peace shirts, but expensive.

http://www.progressiveportal.org/resources/clothing.html?ref

I liked this site for kid's clothes and thought I'd
share it...

http://www.babypolitico.com/index.html

Anyway, we can also get t-shirts locally (not union)
for about $8 or $8.50 with whatever we want to say
(price goes up if we have more colors).

Just thought I'd give everyone an idea of what is out
there before we order anything.  If anyone has a
favorite site for anti-war t-shirts, please share it
(especially if they are union made).

Linda

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.  ~Albert Einstein