[Peace-discuss] t-shirts

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:57:15 CDT 2005

Great, thanks, Linda-

Here's a couple more:

www.northernsun.com/

is where I got a lot of my shirts.  They cover a
variety of issues, and in fact I plan to order a
couple soon (if anybody else wants some, we can get a
discount for a big enuf order).

www.jimmorris.com

is where we got the Bush "LIAR" shirts and "Civil
Liberties threat is Code Orange" -- they've
discontinued those, but they do have a "PEACE" one
with a sermon about extincion on the back (and a cool
new one with the ivory-billed woodpecker -- yes,
already! -- if you're into that sort of thing).

And US Labor Against the War lists these:

www.unamerican.com

has some pretty weird stuff, but some we might like --
and some cool anti-war art stickers.

www.stickernation.com

seems to be really a custom sticker place, but they
also look cheap.

We probably ought to focus on anti-war and anti-racist
stuff (you know, cuz of our name and all), and I would
suggest ordering a variety to see which ones go (we
can even take orders at the meeting first to see which
are popular among ourselves, and we can always take
orders for more as we sell them...)  Anyway, it's a
good way to invest a little of AWARE's many, many
dollars.  Even if we don't make a dime off of them, we
are promoting our message, right?

Looking fwd 2 c-ing what we get.
Ricky

http://www.progressiveportal.org/resources/clothing.html?ref