[Peace-discuss] Teach & grow rich

Brian Wagoner reactive1 at mx4.mlflyer4.com
Tue Jun 7 15:38:06 CDT 2005

New Page

Hello,

If you are motivated and a qualified communicator, my
associates and I will personally train you to do between 10
to 40, four-minute presentations per week from the comfort
of
your home, to quality prospects who request help from you.
You decide whether they qualify for your time.

We will demonstrate to you that you can make $1,000 a week
part time using this system.  Or, if you have 20 hours per
week, you can make in excess of $5,000 per week, as many
people are currently generating.

< http://mx4.mlflyer4.com/m/l?39e-d538-3-9ros-4swtd >
Get more information now.

Plus I will introduce you to my mentor who makes well in
excess of $50,000 monthly.

This opportunity will be limited to a few qualified
individuals per state.  We will ake as much or as little
time as needed to see if this rogram is right for you.

I need people who already have people skills in place, and
have either made large amounts of money in the past, or are
ready to generate large amounts of money in the future.
This is not about being financially comfortable.  It is
about true financial independence.  Have the freedom to
enjoy your life the way you and your family deserve.

< http://mx4.mlflyer4.com/m/l?39e-d538-4-9ros-4swtd >
Get more information now.

You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

or send a blank message to: mailto:r.reactive1.0-55fc5ea-6b8a.lists.groogroo.com.-peace-discuss at mx4.mlflyer4.com

Global Offers Network
2033 San Elijo Avenue, #411
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007