[Peace-discuss] Pizza Hut® Vs. Domino’s®. Tell Us. Get A $25 Card*

Pizza Giveaway reactive1 at mx5.mlflyer5.com
Wed Jun 8 03:30:11 CDT 2005

< http://mx5.mlflyer5.com/m/l?39e-d59n-3-9rtm-4swtd >
Which Do You Prefer?

* This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Ampere Media LLC and is
subject to participation terms and conditions.  Participation in our
vendors program is required.  You will need to meet all of the gift
eligibility requirements as outlined in the Participation Requirements
(Terms &amp;Conditions) of our independent rewards program vendor before
you can receive your FREE Gift.  Eligibility requirements include the
completion of two offers in our vendors program, plus an offer on the
initial landing page.  See site for additional details. Participation
eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over.  The trademark
owners, Domino's Pizza Group Ltd. and Pizza Hut, Inc., have not endorsed
this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion
in any way.  This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near
future. Restrictions may apply.  MyFree.com is an Ampere Media LLC
property.  © 2005 Ampere Media LLC.  All rights reserved.  Ampere Media
LLC, 3400 Dundee Road, Northbrook, IL  60062.  MyFree.com respects your
privacy. If you'd like to discontinue receiving emails from the
MyFree.com Direct Mail Division regarding special client direct mail
lead offers and information, please click
< http://mx5.mlflyer5.com/m/l?39e-d59n-4-61s6-4swtd >
here.  To unsubscribe from this marketing partners e-mail, please see
the unsubscribe link at the end of this e-mail.

You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

or send a blank message to: mailto:r.reactive1.0-5605e23-5c95.lists.groogroo.com.-peace-discuss at mx5.mlflyer5.com

Global Offers Network
2033 San Elijo Avenue, #411
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007