[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [SRRTAC-L:16963] Holocaust Survivor Leaving US - Sees What's Coming

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 19 10:18:38 CDT 2005

This message resonates with an experience I had yesterday at the AWARE
table at the Farmer's Market.  An older women with a German accent told
me that she had heard the Bush Administration's kind of rhetoric
before.  It was very similar to what she remembers from Nazi Germany.

Begin forwarded message:

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328
University of Illinois Library