[Peace-discuss] Yahoo! News Story - House Approves Fl

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jun 23 13:56:43 CDT 2005

Aren't we SUPPOSED to burn the flag when it's tattered and torn?  Someone should make a case for a figurative, as well as literal, interpretation.

Jenifer C.
Yes, I remember the previous attempts-

I think the surprise is that they are stil trying, and
the difference is the composition of the Senate as
well as the post-9-11 war hysteria.  I actually doubt
it will pass, too, but before I have always been
*sure* it would fail.  This time it worries me just a
little.

Anyway, stupid ideas in high places are almost always
worth ridicule in my book.

Ricky