[Peace-discuss] AWARE Delegation to the Park District

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:22:23 CDT 2005

I just talked to Ms. Bolton again and she was much
more apologetic.  Krannert also sent in an application
(or thought they did) and they had to be turned away.
Having dealt with the CPD for other organizations (not
activism related) I can believe that they are just
unorganized and over-worked and we should just follow
up when we send things into their offices.

I was going to help organize fliering for this event
since we don't have a table, but honestly I have a bad
taste about the entire thing and don't have the
stomach to do anything for this event.  I can get
fliers to anyone who want to flier.

Linda