[Peace-discuss] We All Scream for EC ... An EC Benefit Show this Saturday

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Thu Mar 3 11:47:39 CST 2005

               PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    We All Scream for EC
     A Benefit for the Campaign for Access to EC

      Saturday, March 5th, 2005 from 8-11 PM

                 Illinois Disciples Foundation
           610 E. Springfield Ave., Champaign
           Free Parking, Wheelchair Accessible

                     $5-15, Sliding Scale
                  Refreshments Provided

         Proceeds will benefit the Campaign for
          Access to Emergency Contraception

                            BANDS:

                         The Manners
                       The Opportunists
              Help Me, Help Me I Can't Breathe
                       The Incroyables
                           Vice Dolls

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love EC but dance parties just aren't your thing? Feel free to mail
us a contribution equal to what you would have spent on a ticket. You
can make checks out to CCHCC and mail them to:

   Attn: Brooke Anderson
   CCHCC
   44 E. Main St., Suite $208
   Champaign, IL 61820

Organized by the Women's Booking Collective and the Campaign for
Access to Emergency Contraception. For more information, call Brooke
at (217) 352-6533, ext. 17 or email brooke at shout.net. You can also
visit http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/EC.

--
Brooke Anderson, Community Organizer