[Peace-discuss] project implicit

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue May 3 11:45:29 CDT 2005

If you are interested in a study with results that may surprise you check out this project from Harvard regarding implicit feelings.  Many topics to respond to are provided.  Most are serious.....but my favorite was the one regarding my implicit feeling toward George Bush.  This study is from Meridith Kruse at ISU.  She asked that we share the link below.