[Peace-discuss] Off topic post: Bowling Green, Ohio

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Tue May 10 19:44:15 CDT 2005

I was wondering if any one out there has ever lived in Bowling
Green, Ohio or knows anything about this city.  I am
considering  a possible job offer there and would like to know
something about the place.
-Paul Patton
Dr. Paul Patton
spring semster 2005
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Biology, Williams College
Williamstown, MA
phone: (413)-597-3518

Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-344-5812
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein