[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Attachment to Minutes

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:32:10 CST 2005

Let me throw in my two-cents worth.  I like the information but not the
tone.  I don't think it is productive to attack the speaker, but rather
the policies. If we want to win people over, we need to appeal to them
on the level of debate on the issues.  Once we personalize the debate,
we lose a lot of folks who may be open to new ideas.  If it was up to
me, I would take out the name of the speaker entirely.  What about a
flyer on exploding myths from the mainstream media?