[Peace-discuss] CACC_Core: Amit Srivastava speaking at Allen Hall and IMC

lori serb laserb at shout.net
Tue Nov 1 12:51:01 CST 2005

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about speaking events with Amit Srivasatava
that I  promoted on WEFT this past week where I played a phone
interview I did with Amit Srivastava. I will also rebroadcast my
phone interview with Amit Srivastava on Friday morning (11/4) at
6:30AM and at 7:30AM during: Dog is My Co-Pilot on 90.1FM.

Lori Serb