[Peace-discuss] reply to David Green

Michael Shapiro mshapir at express.cites.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:47:43 CST 2005

Please post this attachment on your listserv.  I tried to join as a
subscriber, earlier today, but received no password, so I am hoping you
will post this response to David Green's posting  nonetheless, or else
facilitate my becoming a subscriber so it can then be posted.

Michael Shapiro, Professor of English (emeritus as of 7/03)
Director,  Program in Jewish Culture and Society
109 English Building, University of IIlinois
608 S. Wright Street, Urbana, Illinois 61801
phone: (217-)333-7295         Fax:  (217-)333-3624
www.jewishculture.uiuc.edu