[Peace-discuss] Pastor Smith's comments

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 16:23:55 CST 2005

John wrote:

: And it'll prove to be even less effective.  You must not be out
there
: trying to discuss politics with fundamentalist Christians, as I have
been
: on and off for the past 35 years.

Just to clarify, no one ever suggested focusing on fundamentalists. I
would tend to agree that wouldn't be the most productive application
of our efforts 8-) The audiences would be more mainstream, I think.