[Peace-discuss] Hunger Banquet Tonight (cheap food for a good cause)

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:26:14 CST 2005

>   Amnesty International is holding their
>   Hunger Banquet tonight to raise money for OXFAM.
>   They are no longer charging for tickets and are
>   simply asking for donations at the door. They need a
>   lot of people to come for this to be a success. Please
>   join us tonight!

You Are Invited!

Every day, more than 16,000 children die from hunger-related
causes; that’s one child every five seconds.
Amnesty International Hunger Banquet
A Teach-in about the issues affecting our community and our
world.

University YMCA (on Wright & Chalmers)
Tonight from 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Entry with small donation ($3-$5 suggested)
Proceeds go to OXFAM for World Hunger Relief

Please join us in the fight against world hunger!