[Peace-discuss] Co-sponsor Request for IDF Fall Dinner

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Thu Oct 6 14:40:03 CDT 2005

Dear AWARE,

This is Jen from the Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF).  I am contacting
you today to ask for your co-sponsorship of an upcoming event we're holding!

On November 5th, we're hosting our Annual Fall Dinner. This year the keynote
speakers are Paul and Pat Vogel and there talk is entitled "We're the
Problem, not the Solution: Out of Iraq NOW!" Below are excerpts from the
press release for this event that details the Vogel's bio, details about the
logistics of the dinner, etc. I am also attaching the flyer for the fall
dinner (pdf).

Agreeing to co-sponsor entails letting us use AWARE's name on
all our publicity as a co-sponsor.  Also, we would ask that you help us
publicize the event by announcing it to your membership and e-mail lists,
encouraging your members to attend the event, and possibly putting up some
of our flyers.  Monetary donations to help us defray the costs of bringing
the keynote speakers will be much appreciated, but it's by no means
required.

If AWARE would like to co-sponsor, please reply to me by
**Wednesday, October 12th at 5pm.**  Feel free to contact me with any
questions regarding the event or about co-sponsorship.  I can also be
reached by phone at the IDF at 352-8721.  Thank you very much for your
support, and we hope to hear from you.

In Solidarity,
Jen Tayabji
IDF Executive Director