[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Peace] Israeli journalist - Allen Hall

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 07:01:25 CDT 2005

Halevi blames what he sees as intransigence by the
Palestinians on what he calls "Palestinian Islam",
denies that the settlers are the problem, and
propogates the "myth of the generous offer," even
going so far as to imply that it was the Palestinians
who walked away at Taba in 2001, when it was Barak. It
will be interesting to see how these views enter into
his talk. I hope it will be a lively evening.

David Green