[Peace-discuss] AFL-CIO split discussion

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:13:21 CDT 2005

If you're interested but can't make it to the event
tomorrow, or even if you're planning to go, there's a
decent discussion of the AFL-CIO split, labor's
future, etc., in this month's Dollars & Sense.

Bill Fletcher and Immanuel Ness have some good
thoughts, as does my own former 'frienemy' Steve Early
and others... but of course there is much more to say

If you can't find the mag (and I think a subscription
is well worth it), you can see some of it on the web
at www.dollarsandsense.org.

See ya-
Ricky