[Peace-discuss] recycle help needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:02:44 CDT 2005

We need help preparing for ABC to pick up books for recycling left over from
the Books To Prisoners  books sale. Can you spare an hour or two?

Today and Tomorrow we need folks to

1) condense the books that are in boxes on the floor into as few as boxes as
possible and set those boxes near the glass doors.

2) Condense the books that are in the back room (reference/ textbooks/
encyclopedias) into as few of boxes as possible and set the boxes near the
glass doors.

3) Meet the truck at 2pm tomorrow (Tuesday) to help load.

Note: Do not put the book on the tables in with the books on the floor.

You can come anytime to do this. You can access the room through the mall
doors, just slide the gate up. You can have for free any of the books on the
floor. Please let me know if you will be able to volunteer an hour or two.

Thanks,
Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com