[Peace-discuss] Food truck

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:32:44 CDT 2005

I agree with Molly and Karen. There should have been someone
presenting this to the AWARE membership last night. I ran
by the truck yesterday to make a donation but there was no
one there and no sign indicating when there would be. There
are plenty of people in town who would be pleased to help
fill the truck up, but little effort seems to be going into
getting the word out. Sandra's email was my first indication
that donations were still being accepted. But when and where?
And what is needed?

Bob