[Peace-discuss] Re: [Wefta] Randall Cotton asks all charges be made public

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:35:43 CDT 2005

*Sigh*.  Thanks for your take on the situation, Chas.  Mr. Madden did
address AWARE directly, though, but you are correct, there is no evidence
that he sent it directly to Peace-Discuss himself.

As for Mr. Madden's resignation, if he feels that my "accusations" (?!?) are
unjustified, then why would he resign?  Judging by his personal emails to
me, he doesn't feel that he did anything wrong, and he's fully capable of
defending himself.  Anyway, I don't subscribe to WEFT-A, so I'm not
monitoring what's happening there.  I DO care about what's being discussed
on Peace-Discuss, and that's what I was responding to.  I'm sorry that I
accused Mr. Madden of stalking the Peace-Discuss list if he didn't post his
comments here directly, but since his comments seem directly addressed to
AWARE members, I don't think you can blame me for responding.

--Phil