[Peace-discuss] Re: [Wefta] Randall Cotton asks all charges bemade public

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:24:35 CDT 2005

Phil, You really can't expect an apology from the WEFT board members... they
might not even be monitoring the WEFT-A list. It is for WEFT associates. To
issue an apology *as* a WEFT board member, they would, I think, need to meet
as a board and decide to do that.

That seems unnecessary, as Dave Madden's comments, though stupid and
offensive were clearly his own opinion. Let's let this one go, as Paul
suggested.

I really do think we all need to have more fun. Maybe we can do it at
WEFT-fest. I hope so.

Sandra