[Peace-discuss] AWARE sponsorship?

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 16:16:23 CDT 2005

This was forwarded to me and I will bring it to the
meeting Sunday.  I thought some might want to look it
over prior to Sunday....

Start of forwarded message:

I am writing to you on behalf of the South Asian
Collective . We are
organizing a talk and were wondering if the AWARE
would like to
co-sponsor?
More information is available below.

Do let me know if there is someone else I should
contact regarding this
co-sponsorship.

Talk by Dr. Sandeep Pandey