[Peace-discuss] trip to DC and local press

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 16:17:55 CDT 2005

Hey folks-

Just so you know:

1. WCIA Channel 3 announced the bus departure and
sendoff rally today at noon.

2. WCIA Channel 3 interviewd Durl today and plans to
show it tonight at 6 and 10.

3. We expect no cameras tonight at the sendoff because
they are reportedly all at high school football games.
 Paul Wood at the N-G plans to interview the
protesters upon their triumphant return, and he tried
to get a camera there tonight (I heard him trying
while I was still on the phone) but to no avail.

So we can watch 3 tonight, see the N-G on Tuesday and
keep an eye on the IMC site - that will be the only
place with pictures.

Ricky